Related Treatment Videos
Since the Pilates exercises are designed to re-align the body and teach the mind/body to work with the correct muscle systems, the body, with careful practice, begins to correct itself and the pain due to poor posture begins to disappear. A renewed vigour for life arises and the person who once was crippled begins to experience more energy and freedom of movement.
More specifically some of the benefits that you can expect to experience are:
- An increased awareness of your body and how your body moves.
- Developing a balanced muscular system leading to a uniform body.
- Corrects posture and thus can alleviate chronic pain caused by poor alignment.
- A flexible spine capable of moving pain-free in all directions.
- Strengthens the whole body while increasing flexibility and gaining fluid range of movement in the joints.
- Focuses on developing strength in the deep core postural muscles thus creating a structurally sound body.
- Improved use of the breath, which allows body to receive more oxygen and eliminate more waste products, as well as being very meditative.
- Reduces stress by clearing the mind and learning to be in the present moment.
- And so much more