- From our children-friendly office to our working parents-friendly hours, our practice is geared toward all aspects of family dentistry.
- Our focus is on a family-oriented practice with a preventative approach.
- We are open on evenings and Saturdays.
Smileworks Dentistry provides the following services:
- teeth whitening or bleaching
- white inlays, onlays and fillings
- We offer in-office teeth whitening.
- We also offer take home teeth whitening kits.
Gum disease, not tooth decay, is the major cause of tooth loss. We provide the following services in periodontal therapy:
- hygiene maintenance
- pocket reduction
- Implants replace missing teeth and are the closest thing to having natural teeth.
- Implants also prevent the bone resorption that occurs after tooth loss.
- We use several different implant systems and the most suitable type is decided after the consultation.
- Wisdom teeth or third molars are the last teeth to develop in the jaws. In a large percentage of the population these teeth become impacted.
Dentures are a modality for replacing missing teeth. Loose dentures can be made secure in a variety of ways:
- ensuring that the denture margins have optimal extensions
- surgically augmenting remaining bone
Oral Cancer Detection
- The death rate associated with this cancer is particularly high due to the cancer being routinely discovered late in its development.
- Latex free treatment
- Sterilization assurance program
- Password-protected client charts
- Private treatment rooms
- We accept dental insurance and have convenient payment plan options.