Deanna Wildeman, Midwife in Victoria, works with your in your prenatal appointments discussing the following:
- healthy lifestyle choices
- strategies to deal with pregnancy discomforts
- work adjustments
- fetal development
- feelings about labour and delivery
- routine newborn procedures
- home preparation for labour, birth and the postpartum
- signs and symptoms of labour
- hospital procedures
- preparation for parenthood
- baby care.
Within her postnatal care she provides full attention and care for her clients and infants for 6 months after delivery.