Dr. Sabrina Gill Bio
Dr. Sabrina Gill endocrinologist, Vancouver , BC at St. Paul's Hospital and a Clinical Associate Professor in the Faculty of Medicine at University of British Columbia.
Dr. Sabrina Gill endocrinologist, Vancouver , BC l completed a Masters degree in Public Health in clinical epidemiology at the Harvard School of Public Health. Dr. Sabrina Gill endocrinologist, Vancouver , BC earned her Bachelor's degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences and her Medical degree at University of British Columbia (UBC).
Dr. Sabrina Gill endocrinologist, Vancouver , BC completed her Internal Medicine training at the University of Alberta and subspecialty training in Endocrinology and Metabolism at UBC.Dr. Sabrina Gill endocrinologist, Vancouver , BC continued her post-doctoral research training in Women's Health at the Reproductive Endocrine Unit at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.
Publications 1. Shaw N, Gill S, Lavoie H, Marsh EE, Hall JE. Persistence in Sleep-associated Decrease in GnRH Pulse Frequency in the Absence of Gonadal Steroids. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2011: 96(8); 2590-5
2. Gill S: Discontinuation of menopause hormonal therapy: What are the symptoms and how should they be managed? Commentary. Nature Clinical Practice Endocrinology & Metabolism; April 2006; 2(4):192-93.
3. Gill S, Sharpless J, Rado K, Hall JE. Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) in decreases with gonadal steroid feedback but increases with age. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2002; 87:2290-6.
4. Humphries K, Gill S. Hormone replacement therapy: The evidence speaks. Canadian Medical Association Journal 2003;168(8):1001-10
5. Gill S, Lavoie HB, Bo-Abbas, Hall JE. Gonadal steroid negative feedback in postmenopausal women: effect of age and hormone replacement. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2002; 87:2297-2302.
( Dr. Sabrina Gill, Endocrinologist, Vancouver, BC ) is in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons.
If you are looking for local services or treatment in the office or hospital from a Endocrinologist, contact a provider such as ( Dr. Sabrina Gill ) with this phone number to inquire if they are excepting patients or you need a referral. Phone number to book an appointment 604-806-9156The speaker in the video may have no association with ( Dr. Sabrina Gill, Endocrinologist, Vancouver, BC ). ( Dr. Sabrina Gill, Endocrinologist ), may talk about some of the conditions and some of the treatment options shown in the videos on HealthChoicesFirst. Always talk with your health care practitioner about the information you learnt from the videos in regards to treatments and procedures the healthcare practitioner could perform and if they would be appropriate for you. Remember good information is the corner stone to understanding your condition or disease.Please contact ( Dr. Sabrina Gill, Endocrinologist, Vancouver, BC ) to enquire if this health care provider is accepting new patients.
Recent Health Talks Authored by Dr. Sabrina Gill
Recent Health Talk Comments by Dr. Sabrina Gill
Ratings for Dr. Sabrina Gill, Endocrinologist, Vancouver, BC
– Take a look at your local options in Vancouver
If you are the practitioner featured on this page and would like to either update the current information or claim the page please take advantage of our patient and physician resources here.
If on the other hand you would like to be removed for whatever reason from the directory please click here.
This content is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.