For couples seeking our assistance, we would recommend, if possible, that both parties see us for the initial consultation. We are very conveniently located and easy to get to, whether you arrive in Victoria by ferry or air. Ample free parking is also available.
VFC provides all investigations and treatments necessary for all patients with fertility related problems. As listed down below, these services include sophisticated treatments like IVF and ICSI, as well as sperm banking for men about to have chemotherapy for cancer.
These diagnostic and therapeutic services are available at the VFC:
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Egg Donation and In Vitro Fertilization
- Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Embryo Culture and Transfer (Day 3 or 5)
- Embryo Freezing and Transfer
- Donor Insemination (DI) / Therapeutic Donor Insemination (TDI)
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Ovulation Induction and Superovulation
- Specialized Sperm Testing
- Sperm Freezing
- Surrogacy (Third Party Parenting, Gestational Carrier)
- Counselling and Support