Personal training is one on one instruction on health and fitness designed with an individual approach that allows trainers to work with all levels of participants be it athletes or rehabilitation.
As Personal Trainers we must:
- Provide our clients with the knowledge and education to develop the skills they need to commit to a healthy lifestyle.
- Design safe and effective training programs that enable our clients to reach their personal goals.
- Motivate our clients to strive for higher standards of fitness.
- Create a fun and interactive environment while remaining focused on their goals.
- Assist in the rehabilitation of clients that have been injured or suffer from certain medical conditions, by creating a bridge with the medical community.
- Treat all of our clients with respect for their individual situations, not comparing or creating competition between them.
- Maintain our certifications, keeping up to date on current trends and research.