The mission of the Massage Therapy Association of Manitoba, Inc. is to promote and enhance the art, science and philosophy of massage therapy in a professional and ethical manner to ensure the highest level of competency-based practice for massage therapy within the province of Manitoba.
* Protect the public by ensuring safe, competent and ethical massage practise, accomplished by examination, registration and disciplinary processes;
* Represent members before governmental and regulatory bodies concerned with massage therapy;
* Foster and encourage professional growth among members;
* Ensure high standards of education for students of massage therapy; and
* Promote the art, philosophy and science of massage therapy.