In working with organizations, the Winnipeg psychologists at Kaprowy, Kropf Inc.:
* Serve your organization best by working in partnership with you to identify your needs and goals.
* Design cost effective programs and processes that are tailored to meet those needs and goals.
* Measure the outcomes of these programs to determine your return on investment (ROI).
* Respect and protect the confidentiality of all individuals and the organization.
* Offer practical and innovative solutions in accordance with our professional ethics and values.
All of our clinical interventions adhere to the following criteria and values:
* Therapy is conducted in a confidential, non-evaluative and non-judgmental environment.
* The development of a trusting therapeutic relationship is crucial to the development of effective psychotherapeutic intervention.
* Each client is assessed on an individual basis, as each presenting concern is unique. We determine the unique nature of each presenting concern together with a functional analysis regarding causation, both current and historical.
* Interventions are based in the unique and sensitive clinical application of the Sequence of Behaviorally-Based Psychology which includes: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy; the Applied Analysis of Behavior and Behaviour Modifications.
* Interventions are problem and solution focused, typically of short duration and undertaken within recognized cost-parameters.