We maintain an evidence based chiropractic practice dedicated to the following practice principles:
- Research Based Sport Performance Enhancement
- Acute Care of neuro-musculo-skeletal injuries
- Postural and ergonomic corrections
- Emphasis on patient empowerment via early return to activity and the prescription of individually tailored rehabilitative exercise programs.
- Provision of a variety of treatment modalities to best fit with the patient's specific needs.
o Registered Massage Therapy
o Myofascial Release / Active Release
o Spinal Manipulative Therapy
o Spinal and Soft Tissue Mobilization Techniques
o Manual Long-axis Traction
o Stretching Protocols
o Individualized Exercise Regimens.