Kids Martial Arts
Kids between the ages of 5 and 9 are welcome to join our program.
Our kids are challenged to:
Explore their potential
- Understand and connect with their bodies
- Discover and assert personal boundaries
- Show respect for themselves and others
- Combining pure elements from several established Martial Arts disciplines we have created a complete system that addresses all ranges and scenarios of self-defence. Our program is founded on the diverse training backgrounds of our instructors; Hapkido, Muay Thai, Boxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu are all styles that will be taught in our classes.
We expand upon the concept of traditional Martial Arts curriculum to include a practical response to real-life situations. This is a key factor to knowing how to handle yourself in any confrontation.
Youth Martial Arts
In our youth classes it’s all about challenge, empowerment and skills improvement. By balancing mutual pride and respect with uncompromising support, we encourage our youth to realize that with a strong work ethic and dedication they can accomplish anything – from a few basic principles and practices, their potential is limitless.
Our youth are challenged with greater expectations of:
- Leadership and role-modeling
- Appropriate use of force
- Application of skill sets in situational scenarios
- Living by and applying the values we teach
- Positive community involvement
- Our instructors work hard to help them achieve their personal goals and challenges, encouraging them to step out of their comfort zone wherever possible, whether it be sparring for the first time or trying out a new kick on the heavy bag.
We welcome all youth between the ages of 10 years and 16 years into our program.
Adult Martial Arts
Age is not a barrier to learning martial arts – your potential is only just beginning, and we are committed to working together with you to help you achieve that potential and realize your goals in a safe, respectful, fun and friendly environment. Among our strong community of adult members you’ll find a level of down-to-earth support that is encouraging, sharing and understanding.
Every adult class we offer is a complete workout, both physically and mentally. Whether you’re looking to improve your skills, coordination, flexibility, balance or just overall health and fitness you will achieve that at Elements Academy.
By the very nature of our instructors’ diverse experiences we are able to offer specialized disciplines including Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Hapkido, Kickboxing and Street Self-Defence. We also offer a unique indoor Boot Camp, Ladies Only Classes and Personal Training.
We start our Boot Camp classes as early as 6am and other classes as late as 8:30pm, with almost any time in between, so no matter what your schedule, come and talk to us about how we can organize something that suits your needs.