Claim your existing listing or sign up as a new business
It's as easy as one, two, three and put Health Choices First to work for you:
Terms of Services
This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls. Please note that Section 16 contains certain changes to the general terms for users outside the United States.
Date of Last Revision: November 28, 2014
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement," "Terms," or "SRR") derives from the HealthChoicesFirst, and is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with HCF, as well as HCF brands, products and services, which we call the “HCF Services” or “Services”. By using or accessing the HCF Services, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time in accordance with Section 13 below. Additionally, you will find resources at the end of this document that help you understand how HCF works.
Because HealthChoicesFirst provides a wide range of Services, we may ask you to review and accept supplemental terms that apply to your interaction with a specific app, product, or service. To the extent those supplemental terms conflict with this SRR, the supplemental terms associated with the app, product, or service govern with respect to your use of such app, product or service to the extent of the conflict.
We do our best to keep HealthChoicesFirst clean and safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep HealthChoicesFirst clean and safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on HealthChoicesFirst.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Health Choices First, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on HealthChoicesFirst.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use HealthChoicesFirst to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of HealthChoicesFirst, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other HealthChoicesFirst functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
2. Registration and Account Security
Health Choices First users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on HealthChoicesFirst, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a HealthChoicesFirst profile Page for such purposes.
- You will not create a Health Choices First profile page if you are under 19.
- You will not use HealthChoicesFirst if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
3. Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on HealthChoicesFirst that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on HealthChoicesFirst if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
5. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Facebook.
6. Mobile and Other Devices
- We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
- In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on HealthChoicesFirst within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
- You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application) their devices with any information that is visible to them on HealthChoicesFirst.
If you make a payment on HealthChoicesFirst, you agree to our Payments Terms unless it is stated that other terms apply.
8. About Advertisements and Other Commercial Content Served or Enhanced by Facebook
Our goal is to deliver advertising and other commercial or sponsored content that is valuable to our users and advertisers. In order to help us do that, you agree to the following:
- You give us permission to use your name, profile picture, content, and information in connection with commercial, sponsored, or related content (such as a brand you like) served or enhanced by us. This means, for example, that you permit a business or other entity to pay us to display your name and/or profile picture with your content or information, without any compensation to you. If you have selected a specific audience for your content or information, we will respect your choice when we use it.
- We'll notify you before we make changes to these terms and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised terms before continuing to use our Services.
- Your continued use of the HealthChoicesFirst Services, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of HealthChoicesFirst to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account.
11. Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside the United States
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users and non-users who interact with HealthChoicesFirst outside the United States:
12. Email Consent
The Canada Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) came into effect on July 1, 2014 and we require your express consent to send out email updates.