We offer a wide range of physiotherapy treatments which includes…..
Manual (Hands On) Therapy
· Spinal and peripheral Joint Manipulation and Mobilization;
· Massage and Soft Tissue Mobilization;
· Travell’s Trigger Point / Myofascial Release.
Exercise Therapy & Education
· Stretching and Strengthening Exercises;
· Proprioceptive / Core Stabilization Exercises for Spinal and Peripheral Joints;
· Muscle Imbalance and Posture Correction;
· Breathing Pattern Retraining.
Conventional Physiotherapy Modalities
· Heat and Cold Treatment;
· Electrical Modalities include Interferential Currents, Microcurrent, Muscle Stimulation, T.E.N.S.;
· Ultrasound, Infrared Laser, Mechanical Traction;
· Athletic and McConnell Taping, Brace / Splint Prescription.
Acupuncture & Cupping
· Medical Acupuncture (Anatomical Approach),
· Vacuum Cupping,
· IMS, Dry Needling Technique: ideal for chronic pain that has been resistant to other forms of therapeutic interventions.