When does snoring become a medical issue?
Snoring is not a medical issue for many people. However, when loud and persistent snoring is observed by a friend or partner and the snorer has symptoms such as daytime sleepiness, irritability, lack of focus and a decrease of libido; these symptoms may indicate a more serious problem such as Obstructive Sleep Apena (OSA). Snoring is caused by a blockage of the airway, usually when the soft tissue in the back of the throat collapses and closes during sleep.
Sleep Therapeutics offers a full range of high quality CPAP equipment for the treatment of Sleep Apnea. We invite you to visit one of our showrooms located across Canada, and discuss any questions you may have about the products available. The Sleep Therapeutics team is here to help you choose products and accessories that will optimize your comfort and compliance levels, while suiting your individual needs.
Sleep Therapeutics offers you!
- Customer service and care is our primary focus.
- We have first hand experience and tips for CPAP users. We do follow up phone calls, office visits and appointments to prevent mask or machiine issues.
- Two week mask trials.
- Automated monitoring system to help resolve any issues the patients may be having.
- Ongoing training with our equipment and mask providers keeps our staff well infomed about the equipment our clients use.
- Annual Sleep conferences attendance and representation.
- Training with Respiratory Therapists (RT's) on sleep apnea and CPAP care keep us informed on the lastest research of sleep apnea and related illnesses.