Related Treatment Videos
Our purpose is to create a learning environment that gives clients the opportunity to actively participate in the development of their own oral health programs. To accomplish this goal, we have structured our practice to provide an atmosphere that encourages two-way communication through open, honest dialogue, questions and feedback. This results in patients learning how to make healthier choices for themselves.
Throughout the consultation process, we ensure the expectations of both the client and the practitioner are clearly defined and being met. By doing this, we continue to build a practice founded on a strong, trusting client-base that will ensure the long-term financial success of our organization. All Sierra Centre’s dental practitioners adhere to the highest standards of patient care and continually make ethical decisions based on the purpose and vision outlined here.
- Orthodontics (braces)
- Preventative Dentistry (hygiene services, cleanings, diagnostic radiographs, fluoride)
- KCP (filling alternative requiring no freezing or drilling)
- Children's Program
- Sedation/Sleep Dentistry, IV Sedation
- Intra-oral Camera (you see what we see)
- Restorative Care (non-mercury fillings)
- Periodontics (gum disease)
- Oral Surgery (wisdom teeth)
- Crowns, Bridges, Gold Fillings
- Cosmetic Dentistry (tooth whitening, bonding and veneers)
- Endodontics (root canals)
- Dentures (partial and full)