- Personal Care
- Assist with clothing selection
- Assist with dressing
- Assist with showering and / or bathing
- Provide a stable bathing environment
- Assist with teeth brushing and hair grooming
- Wash hair
- Basic hand and foot care
Outings and Activities
- WalksArrange appointmentsAppointment remindersAirport assistancePlan visits, outings, tripsAssist with transitions (e.g. moving)Incidental transportationEscort to medical appointmentsEscort to religious servicesEscort to lunch and dinner/supperEscort to plays and concertsEscort to club meetings and eventsEscort to sporting eventsEscort to meetings / appointmentsAssist with visits to neighbours and friends
- Conversation such as reminiscing about past eventsand experiences and discussing current and historical events General reading and religious readingsLetter writing and correspondencePlay mind-stimulating gamesParticipate in craftsBirthday remindersMaintain family scrapbookRecord family history.
Medication remindersPrescription pick-upNight companion sittingOvernight security staysPersonal care and companionship in long-term care homesCompanionship in hospitalShort-term support after hospital releaseProtection against scamsAlzheimer and dementia care and supportRespite carePalliative careNote: 24-hour care is available
- Authorized Life Line Service contactPick-up individuals who have fallenRespond to emergencies Home Support
Meal planningMeal preparation and cleanupMonitor diet and eatingPrepare future meals
Light housekeepingHouse plant care Taking out garbageDustingOrganize mailOrganize and clean closetsLaundry and ironingChange linensMake bedsAssist with pet care
Prepare grocery listClip coupons Grocery and general shoppingOversee home deliveriesDry cleaning drop-off and pick-up
Advocacy for the client utilizing our management team (referrals in the health system, client centered conference
attendance, advice on departments, or processes within the health system).
Assistance with transportation to medical appointments, and with family's permission may report on what
the doctor advised.