Top 10 Weight Loss Tips
- Eat only when you are hungry; plan your meals around your stomach, not the clock.
- Eat until your hunger is gone, not until you finish your plate.
- Avoid saturated fats found in red meat and full-fat dairy.
- Use garlic, pepper and spices in all your meals.
- Eat more fish, and use olive oil instead of vegetable oil.
- If you can, exercise in the morning—you will burn more calories throughout the day.
- Do abs before breakfast.
- Maintain a regular exercise routine; a little exercise everyday is better than one 4-hour day at the gym.
- When you are breathing heavily when you are exercising, you are burning fat.
- Exercise the areas you want to slim down the most last.