Studies Performed at Malvern Sleep Clinic Include:
Level one overnight diagnostics sleep study for all sleep disorders including; sleep apnea, periodic limb movements disorder, insomnia.. etc.
- Multiple sleep latency test (MSLT) for the investigation of excessive daytime sleepiness and to confirm narcolepsy.
- Maintenance awakefulness test (MWT) to quantify the extent of excessive daytime sleepiness.
- Full EEG montage for the overnight assessment for patients with nocturnal seizures.
- Video monitoring for those patients who are suspected of parasomnias or nocturnal seizures
- Sleep disorders counseling and management.
If snoring or if you have any of the following sleep disorders, please contact our sleep specialist Dr. David J. Ross (416-282-9119) or you should talk to your family doctor:
- Very loud snoring
- Non-refreshing sleep
- Restless sleep
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Decreased daytime alertness
- Headaches in the morning
- Anxiety or depression
- Behavior or mood changes
- Decreased interest in sex