Our Kinesiologists offer five core programs: Fascial Stretch Therapy™, Medical Fitness, Active Rehabilitation, Rehabilitative Pilates and Aquatic Therapy.
Get a feel for what our services are like by watching this short video.
Contact Lifemoves® to find out which of our services can help you move more freely for life.
What is Rehabilitation?
“Rehabilitation is a holistic and integrated program of medical, physical, psychosocial, and vocational interventions that empower a person with a disability to achieve a personally fulfilling, socially meaningful and functionally effective interactions with the world.”
Who Hires a Lifemoves® Kinesiologist?
Anyone seeking the expertise needed to live an active life while managing chronic disease with lifestyle interventions; anyone wanting to get stronger, more agile and more flexible after an injury.
Our clients vary in age from 15 to 85 years old however, the majority of our clients are professionals or retirees between the ages of 35 and 65.
Client Goals include:
- Exercise and Movement Education
- Pain Management
- Longevity and Health Maintenance
- Improved Physical Fitness (Strength, Energy, Flexibility)
- Reduce Health Risks (Heart Disease, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure)
- Post-Rehabilitation (ICBC, Rotator Cuff Injuries Shoulder, Hip, Knee, Back, Sports)
- Balance Co-ordination
- Sports Conditioning (Running, Cycling, Downhill Skiing)
- Adapted Physical Activity (Cerebral Palsy, Spinal Cord Injuries, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Parkinson's, Stroke Recovery)