Specially trained foot care professionals
Pedorthists are the only foot care practitioners trained to manufacture and modify both footwear and orthotics. Specific training in gait analysis, orthotic design/manufacturing and footwear gives them a unique understanding of how the devices work together.
Complete assessments and orthotic services
From manufacturing and adjusting custom orthotics to fitting and modifying standard and orthopedic footwear, a Pedorthist will create a biomechanically supportive system that addresses your needs.
Orthotics and footwear designed to alleviate foot pain
Pedorthists are trained in the manufacturing, fitting and modification of foot appliances and footwear to:
- Alleviate painful or debilitating conditions of the lower limb
- Accommodate foot deformities
- Re-align anatomical structures
- Redistribute external and internal forces
- Improve balance
- Aid in the control of biomechanical function
- Accommodate special circulatory requirements
- Enhance the actions of limbs compromised as a result of accident, congenital deformity, neural condition or disease