Related Treatment Videos
Specially trained foot care professionals
Pedorthists are the only foot care practitioners trained to manufacture and modify both footwear and orthotics. Specific training in gait analysis, orthotic design/manufacturing and footwear gives them a unique understanding of how the devices work together.
Complete assessments and orthotic services
From manufacturing and adjusting custom orthotics to fitting and modifying standard and orthopedic footwear, a Pedorthist will create a biomechanically supportive system that addresses your needs.
Orthotics and footwear designed to alleviate foot pain
Pedorthists are trained in the manufacturing, fitting and modification of foot appliances and footwear to:
- Alleviate painful or debilitating conditions of the lower limb
- Accommodate foot deformities
- Re-align anatomical structures
- Redistribute external and internal forces
- Improve balance
- Aid in the control of biomechanical function
- Accommodate special circulatory requirements
- Enhance the actions of limbs compromised as a result of accident, congenital deformity, neural condition or disease