What is Invisalign?
The clear alternative to braces.
Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners that are custom-molded to fit you. The virtually invisible aligners gradually reposition your teeth into a smile you'll be proud of.
- Remove your aligners to eat, brush and floss
- Change aligners every two weeks
- Your teeth move little by little
- Regular progress checks with your dentist or orthodontist
- Results often in 6 months to 1 year
Why people prefer Invisalign:
The convenience and ease of use of the Invisalign system have made it the choice of over half a million people. In fact, Invisalign has been effective in giving hundreds of thousands of people amazing new smiles.
- Most people won't notice you're in treatment
- Won't disrupt your lifestyle
- Free initial consultation with participating doctors
No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth, and best of all, most people won't notice you're in treatment. Invisalign®, the clear alternative to braces, has been chosen by over 490,000 people who want amazing smiles