We perform the following tests in our sleep lab to diagnose sleep apnea, insomnia, restless leg syndrome, periodic leg movements, narcolepsy, snoring, hypersomnia, sleep related eating disorders, drug and alcohol related sleep disorders, circadian rhythm disorders, parasomnias, etc.
- Complete Polysomnography with EEG
- Split Night (1/2 night diagnostic and ½ night therapy for sleep apnea)
- Auto titration (CPAP and BiPAP) / Lab Titration
- MSLT (Multiple Sleep Latency Tests)
- MWT (Maintenance of Wakefulness Tests)
- Overnight Oximetry
- Ambulatory Sleep Study
A medical doctor’s prescription is mandatory for any of these tests. A very detailed questionnaire with instructions is sent to the patient once an appointment is scheduled.