One of the nice things about moving into Queens Avenue is that you get to choose from a variety of larger than average studio, one or two bedroom apartments. Once you add your own personal belongings you'll feel right at home. Twenty four hour medic alert monitoring by our own in house staff, will allow you to feel safe and secure in your suite and all common areas of Queens Avenue.
Enjoy a variety of freshly prepared menu choices by our chef in an elegant setting, whether it be a complimentary continental breakfast, afternoon tea or a five course evening meal. Keep busy and enjoy daily activities led by our Activity Coordinator while your weekly housekeeping, linen and towel service is being attended to. Relax in the comfortable lounges, enjoy movie nights on the big screen or join our bridge & euchre club.
Included in our monthly fee:
- Continental breakfast and afternoon refreshments
- Five course evening meal
- Weekly housekeeping of laundering of bed and bath linens
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Basic cable and all utilities except telephone
- Social and recreational activities with on-site program director
Assistance in coordinating nursing, medical, and placement services