It can be both difficult and stressful trying to cope with an aging or ailing parent while trying to juggle a career, a family and your home. Many adult children of aging parents find it more feasible to hire Driving Miss Daisy to provide assistance and accompaniment services to their loved ones. Our slogan is: Accompanying you to a fuller life", now let us show you how we achieve this...
We offer the following services:
- We listen carefully to instructions and follow these carefully to provide assistance and accompaniment to our clients.
- We will take our clients to medical appointments, dialysis clinics, hospitals, eye clinics, cancer clinics and basically anywhere they need or want to go.
- We will accompany our clients into a medical examing room, take notes and report details back to family members or legal guardians.
- We will accompany our clients on shopping trips and help them to their residence with groceries and assist in putting them away upon return to their home.
- We will ensure proper nutrition requirements are met and provide in-home support.
- We will accompany our clients to social functions and on vacations. We will act as an escort to family weddings or reunions.
- We will assist with luggage & medication packing and ensure proper documentation is in order for trips. We'll then assist clients to the airport and and help them obtain their boarding pass, escort them to the departure gate and leave them safely in the care of airline personnel.
- We are walker and wheelchair friendly (must be able to transfer).
- We offer gift certificates in any denomination, with no expiry date. We can invoice organizations or family on a monthly basis.
- VAC health identification cards accepted for Veterans.
- We are pleased to welcome Service Dogs with their owners.