Dr. Y. Yoshida Bio
Our services include:
- Low-dosage digital x-rays
- Affordable professional whitening
- Invisalign orthodontics, invisible braces
- White fillings and bonding - No Mercury
- Porcelain veneers
- One-visit Cerec all-ceramic crowns as well as lab-fabricated crowns
- One-visit root canal treatments
- Full and partial dentures
- Preventive care and cleanings with Registered Dental Hygienists
- Nightguards and sportsguards made on site
- Wisdom teeth extractions
- Gum grafts and surgery
- Surgical procedures for implants
- Implant procedure for placement of crowns
- Oral conscious- sedation for stress- free dental treatment
( Dr. Y. Yoshida, General Dentist, Vancouver, BC ) is in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons.
If you are looking for local services or treatment in the office or hospital from a General Dentist, contact a provider such as ( Dr. Y. Yoshida ) with this phone number to inquire if they are accepting patients or you need a referral. Phone number to book an appointment 604-874-1221The speaker in the video may have no association with ( Dr. Y. Yoshida, General Dentist, Vancouver, BC ). ( Dr. Y. Yoshida, General Dentist ), may talk about some of the conditions and some of the treatment options shown in the videos on HealthChoicesFirst. Always talk with your health care practitioner about the information you learnt from the videos in regards to treatments and procedures the healthcare practitioner could perform and if they would be appropriate for you. Remember good information is the corner stone to understanding your condition or disease.Please contact ( Dr. Y. Yoshida, General Dentist, Vancouver, BC ) to enquire if this health care provider is accepting new patients.
– Take a look at your local options in Vancouver
If you are the practitioner featured on this page and would like to either update the current information or claim the page please take advantage of our patient and physician resources here.
If on the other hand you would like to be removed for whatever reason from the directory please click here.
This content is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.