Doctors of Optometry are licensed to examine, diagnose and treat vision problems, which includes prescribing and fitting eyeglasses and contact lenses, vision therapy, refractive surgery consultation and detection and management of eye disease.
Grosvenor Park Optometry offers the following products and services:
- Comprehensive eye examinations including assessment and diagnosis of eye health and related systemic conditions (i.e. glaucoma, cataract, diabetic retinopathy, ocular signs of hypertension, arteriosclerosis, retinal detachments).
- Dry eye and glaucoma assessment/evaluation and detection of other health concerns such as diabetes, high blood pressure and MS.
- Laser refractive surgery consultations/evaluations, referrals and follow-up.
- Modern dispensary featuring over 500 of the latest fashion frames of well-known brands in regular and designer including: Easy Clip, Silhouette, Roots, Laura Ashley, Eddie Bauer, Lamy, Celine Dion, Collection Horizon and many more!
- Many different styles to choose from: Lightweight, Titanium, Plastic, Specialty safety frames, Pediatric …
- Contact lens consultation/fitting (all types) and solutions from leading suppliers: Daily Wear, Extended Wear, Disposables, Toric, Color, Bifocal, Soft, RGP and more!
- Made to measure clip-ons and eyeglasses with custom-made clip-ons.
- Wide selection of spectacle lenses in Single Vision, Bi and Multifocal, and Progressive including Nikon, Rodenstock and Nokai lenses.
- Wide selection of spectacle coatings that include: Scratch Resistant, Anti-Reflection, UV Protection.
- Transition lenses with varying degrees of tinting.
- "Value Packages" for children and adults available.
- Sunwear including the Jeep and Kipling brands.